Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

My first fanfiction. :D SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Well, for A:TLA at least. It came to me in a dream last night actually, lolz.


I was dreaming I was reading a book version (yes, a book version) of a very epic part of A:TLA which was a totally messed up version of "The Headband."





That little spoiler will be deleted when I wake up, so if you don't see any info about my fanfic up there, you're too late :) But also, I may add a change or two. Maybe the gang will come back and destroy the village, maybe On ji will end up being the one dying. Idk.


So, right now, I'm working on my first chapter of my first fanfic. I bet it's not going to be so good, it's a pretty weird and distorted version of The Headband. Idk if it'll be the beginning of the Kataang relationship or not in my version, but hey, I'm working on it!


Whenever I have a great idea for a story, I usually fall asleep thinking up ideas for that story in my head.


This will probably be one of them. xD


It will be called...


*thinks*


The Headband and the Farm Girl?


Yea, that sounds good!


If you have any suggestions for the title or anything, just leave a comment.


Till next time,


~♥The Creative Waterbender♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment