Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fansites/references

Yes, the things we always use if we can't remember that one character's name that had a crush on Aang, that episode where Zuko has a gazillion flashbacks, or even what a platypus bear looks like.


I happen to know a lot of these. They can be really useful for info, media, fan related stuff, etc.


So, usually, there are fan wikis for everything... Wizard101, The Sims, even The Muppets! Well, that whole collection wouldn't be complete with an A:TLA wiki!


Here, you can find loads and loads of super useful info. Every episode, every character, creature, city, videogame, and the list goes on. This is my favorite A:TLA reference site of all time, it's so surprising how much information you can find here!


avatar.wikia.com

(note: some people here can be really rude with comments. just a little warning...)


Now, you wanna know where I always get all the nifty screenshots from?


It's the other very handy website of AVATARSPIRIT.NET!


Forums, info, and media. Wow. Perfect useful combo! The screenshots are so useful on this blog, and the information isn't half bad. There are even some brief audio pieces. I love this website so much, mostly because of the nifty screens. But anyway...


As you could probably guess, the link is avatarspirit.net. Well, it actually turns into avatarspiritMEDIA.net. So if you're too lazy to type that into the address bar in a new window/tab, then here.


avatarspiritmedia.net

Ok, that site is handy, but there are other sites that are pretty good too!


I'm sure you'll come across the link to this one on AvatarSpirit. But just in case you don't see, then I'll tell you...


It's Distant Horizon!


Wow, this site is awesome. They have Info, some images such as desktops and screenshots, extra stuff like competitions and forums, even other links! Niftiest of all, they have these super awesome sprites.


What are those you may ask? They're these cute little pixel characters, and I can show one to you right now!


Yes, the infamous cabbage merchant. You've gotta love cabbage dude.


So, yea, credit for that little thing goes to Distant Horizon's sprites, and you can visit Distant Horizon by clicking here:


http://www.musogato.com/avatar/index2.html

Thanks to this site, I don't need to explain anymore links. Their links section will have almost every link known to A:TLA history. xD


So, yea, you're covered now. Enjoy these sites!


Now, before I go and work on the fanfic, I might as well show you a super cool Zuko screenshot!


Credit for the screenshot goes to AvatarSpiritmedia.net.






XD I love that expression so much. Lolz.


~♥The Creative Waterbender♥~

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I see that I`m not the only one who discovered these ‘blogs’. I am Alyanna Lung. I see you‘re writing a story too. Itoo am writing a story called Jadecrafter(s) which chronicle of Daiyu and Mingli.
    Best wishes in he future‚
    The Writing Firebender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, well hi! I'm Li Rong of the Northern Water Tribe. It's awesome to meet you...

    ~♥The Creative Waterbender♥~

    ReplyDelete