Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need YOUR feedback!

Calling all fellow A:TLA fans!


Do you love reading A:TLA fanfiction?


Well, if so, I want you to read part one of my new fanfic: The Headband and the Farmgirl. It's a messed up version of the Headband. It features mainly Katara, Aang, On Ji (the original The Headband), and Hide, from that episode too.


Small spoiler: Hide is going to be a very horrible person in the story.


EEEEEEEE I can't wait!


So remember, read part one and tell me how you think it's going to turn out!


(note: This isn't all cheesy romance like all that other stuff. It's that AND super awesome adventure. This is just introducing the romance part, I promise you, I WILL start the whole dangerous thing in the next part.)


Now bye bye, gotta go practice my "Waterbending." xD


~♥The Creative Waterbender♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment